Monday, August 1, 2011

I mean, he is everything (Extra credit)

There is this guy, he is really cute, I mean he is totally hot. I met him a few months back; he’s one of my cousins´ friends. Actually he is my cousins’ best friend. When I first saw him I didn’t pay any attention to him, he was just a regular guy.

I caught him staring at me a few times but I didn’t really care. Since that day I thought I would never see him again, but I did. Turns out he is in my school! At first I just saw him during lunch time playing soccer or just talking to his friends, I don’t know why something about him caught my eye…

For the first few weeks of school, I didn’t see him much but when I did we just stared at each other with that awkward kind of look. A few weeks later he started saying hi to me every time he saw me or walked beside me, I thought he was just being polite, considering he is my cousins best friend. So of course I said hey back with a smile on my face, you know I was just being polite. From this point on, everything started developing. He added me on Facebook where our conversations grew each time we spoke to each other, we had the longest conversations and the funniest ones. In school we talked all the time, I was beginning to fall for him. He was so sweet, really funny, and for me, there is nothing more attractive in a guy then his humor.

He could make me smile in my saddest days, he could make me laugh on my most bitter days, and just seeing him could make me happy. He was incredible, what I loved the most about him were his eyes, his big brown eyes. He had that kind of look that could just go through your soul; I could feel his eyes looking inside me. I knew he liked me, I could feel it through my bones. The feeling I got was amazing, knowing he liked me back. I felt butterflies all over my body not just in my belly, I felt like I couldn’t breathe properly when I was with him, my heart would go right through my chest from how hard it was beating, my hands would get all sweaty and slippery, and I could not help but smile.

We kept on talking every day and eventually he confessed. He told me those three word, the three words that changed everything… he told me “I like you”. Those words took me to the moon and back, I was so shocked he finally told me the words I was waiting for for a long time. It took me a while to respond, actually I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t know if I could even speak. I took a breath and said to him, “I like you too”. A huge smile was suddenly drawn over his face, and I was so nervous I just laughed. We stayed there looking at each other until he reached out to hug me. That hug was indescribable, I felt so safe in his arms I didn’t want him to stop hugging me. I looked at him for a second until all I could see was his lips. I saw his lips coming so close, I knew he was going to kiss me, and he did. Our first kiss. I never felt that feeling I was suddenly feeling all over my body. It was exciting; it was beautiful, and simply amazing.

The next day I couldn’t help but think about the kiss. I was wondering when I would see him again, when he would call, when would he show up, when I would stop thinking about him. A year had passed since I met him and I am still in love, I still feel the same butterflies I felt when I met him, and I know this relationship will last a long time, if not for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment