Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WAIT... WHAT? (Extra credit)


There I was sitting on the green grass between all those trees blocking the sun from getting on my skin, I was starting feeling a little cold, so I picked up the sweater that I had and put it on, and continue writing my novel, I had been like that for like 2 hours just sitting there waiting for the inspiration to get me, the only thing that I had written was, “Here I am waiting for you” well I had choose that title, therefore, I had nothing else on the paper.

This was my first week on this town, I had no friends at all, so I had no one no talk to, all my friends from my last town had lost contact with me, the only thing I had was my dog. Suddenly a voice interrupted my thought making me jump a little, between all the darkness I saw a little head appear, illuminated by a little of sun, it was him, the boy from school, the one that they all talk about, the boy everyone wanted to date, he was there just walking to me, his eyes were like honey, his mouth was just perfect, his hair was just original, cute, handsome, and his nose was just so thin but with the perfect structure, he just sat next to me waiting for something, maybe for me saying hi, or to ask him something, I couldn’t talk at all, I was like if my voice was gone. We just stood there waiting for one of us to talk. It was late so I stood up but something stopped me, a hand, holding my arm, wow it was strong, I lowed my head to see at him, he just was there with a sad but curious face. “What are you doing?” I asked with a mad face, he just stood there and pulled me like saying to sit down, as I did he started to move close to me, so close that I could even feel his breath. I knew it would happen, he would kiss me, I just could feel it, but no he let me go and said “Why are you like that?” he asked, I didn’t knew what to say, so I asked “Like what?” he just stood there with a face new to me, a love face, a face I’ve thought someone would never make to me, pulling me close he kissed me, with so much love, so much feeling. Then he pulled me away making a winner face and said to me “I thought this moment would never happened” he raised up, pull me with him and said “Will you run away with me?” I just stood quiet saying nothing, without an expression on my face just thinking, well let see, you’ve only knew him for like ten minutes and he wants to run away with you, to who knows were, only you and him, wait what the hell are you thinking come on’ tell him that you don’t want to go, or that he is crazy.

He waited for my answer; I just kissed him and said “Sorry”. I ran the faster I could, only leaving dust and my notebook behind, I just turned once to see him the last time before I got home. I ran between all those trees feeling lonely, so mad at myself for doing these, but I knew this was the right thing to do, I thought I was going to my house but at the middle of the forest I stopped, all looked the same as if I never moved, then I realized I had been circles in the same place, but wait, there near my notebook was somebody sleeping, I ran to him, the boy, he was the same but now his eyes were with no spark just as if they were dying, I started to cry, cause I knew it was all my fault for not running away with him, I cuddled up with him at my side, I felt as we were only the two of us in the world as if he was mine and I was all his, but, just at that moment I felt something on my right hand just were he has, I looked at my hand as if I couldn’t believe it was blood. The only thing at that moment that I could think of was of making the sleeping beauty break-spell, I kissed him just at that moment a light started to feel all the forest, and I knew it wasn’t the Sun’s light. Then I just waked up, on my green-painted room, full of pictures of my friends. I went down stairs looking out for my parents; I only found a note “We went to an emergency meeting, feed yourself up”. I had breakfast and went to my room to watch T.V. just before I turned on the T.V. the ring sounded, I went downstairs to see what they wanted, just when I opened the door I saw him, the boy of the dream, the one from school, the only thing that could get out of my mouth was “Wait, are you kidding me??”

No comments:

Post a Comment